Yesterday was National Pumpkin Day, and with the help of our Activities Department, Livingston Hills residents decorated a number of pumpkins to prepare for Halloween. Some residents used stickers to create faces while our Director of Activities, Chris, helped to hallow out and carve the larger pumpkins. With that we were all ready for Halloween and our upcoming party!
- Resident Paintings
- 2017 EMS Team of the Year
- Annual Halloween Party October 2017
- Chicken BBQ at Livingston Hills!
- Annual Community Day, 2017
- Health and Wellness Screenings
- Livingston Hills Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Getting Ready for Halloween with National Pumpkin Day
- Livingston Hills Staff Walk to End Breast Cancer