On Tuesday, Nursing Home Week continued with two activities for staff. They were the Wheel Chair Races and Crazy Hat Day. Those who chose to sign up were able to compete in a race to see who could get across the room the fastest via a wheel chair. All staff were also encouraged to bring crazy hats to work and they sure did find some unique ones. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our wheelchair race winners. Enjoy your prizes!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- 2017 EMS Team of the Year
- Annual Halloween Party October 2017
- Chicken BBQ at Livingston Hills!
- Annual Community Day, 2017
- Health and Wellness Screenings
- Livingston Hills Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Getting Ready for Halloween with National Pumpkin Day
- Livingston Hills Staff Walk to End Breast Cancer